Sunday, April 12, 2015

Organising A Visit Program To Pengerang

I'm extremely happy with KSU's visit program to Pengerang Integrated Petroleum Complex in Pengerang, Johor yesterday. It was his first official visit to Johor since assuming the post. The visit took place on 11 April 2015.

My boss at first quite worried and even expressed his feeling that he did not want to make the event as ours.

But I said to him not to worry about it. I offered myself to be fully in-charged. I was confident because I knew I have a good team to support me. The team was developed and groomed by me after I took over from the previous predecessor. That is the reason why I have no worry at all.

I did planning, coordinations and executions as well as work delegations. I chose my team. I selected the chief of coordinator. I guided them. I coached them.

Yesterday was a prove of everything. We made it with zero trouble major hiccups.

Thanks for the careful planning and well executed actions. I am thankful to have a wonderful team led by an officer of mine. Well done job!!!

No comments: