Friday, June 12, 2015

My Team is The Best

I am so proud when one of my uniform mas was chosen by his Director General to assume a new responsibility at a new place. His lateral transfer is with special purpose. To uphold integrity at the new place. 

I was told that the Director General chose him because of positive attitudes, work performance, cleaned image and future potential.

The news about the transfer, however was not a happy story for the officer. He called me and expressed his wish that he wanted to stay. He pleaded to me to help him to persuade his Head of Service to retain him. He said he was happy working with the team.

I am in dilemma. On one side I am sad because another good officer is leaving us. But I also feel proud that my team that I groomed always received favourable remarks by many bosses and working colleagues.

I will leave it the God to chart the direction of his career. If he is fated to leave us, I will accept it. My pray for him is that he will be having better opportunities in the future.

All my teams are the best!!!

No comments: