Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Celcom First GOLD Voice and Internet Plan

I just discovered a telco plan which I consider the best plan for mobile phone calls and mobile internet availabe in the market. It worth as good as gold that desires a serious attention by all Malaysians. As for me, I just subscribed to this plan migrating from a less attractive plan which I previously paid more than RM100.00 per month

If your monthly telephone bill including mobile internet plan meets the criteria below:
- exceeding RM85.00 per month;
- allways making domestic calls (virtually unlimited calls to all telcos networks);
- still sending and receiving many text messages through conventional SMS;
- data usage 5GB;
- poor internet connection (intermittent & slow); 
- drop calls or weak signals.

Then you should give this plan a serious consideration. The plan that has just been introduced by the best, widest and most stable telco Celcom. The plan is called Celcom First Gold (Voice and Internet Plan). What makes the plan so irresistible? Because....

- your monthly bill is only RM80.00;
- unlimited calls and SMS to all telcos networks;
- internet data quota 5GB;
- additional free 5GB data quota on weeked (Saturday & Sunday). Or 1.25GB every week;
- free Celcom WifiPlus;
- widest, strongest, broadest and 'bestest' coverage telco in Malaysia.

The plan only sucks your monthly pocket for a mere RM80.00. After GST, it will be RM84.80!!!

For further information about the plan, your may jump to Celcom's official promotion plan page Celcom First GOLD Plan.

The promotion starts from 2 February until 31 March 2016.

Enjoy your calls and mobile internet browsing!!!. Be smart when choosing the best plan according to your financial capability and personal needs.

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good suggestion.

Seriously considering to convert from Maxis to Celcom. I am paying 98 for 1GB every month!

Unknown said...

What a good suggestion! By the way, I heard that user will get free gift upon subscription to the plan. Is this true?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SY Kang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SY Kang said...

The free gift is different every month. If I'm not mistaken, it has free movie ticket, petrol gift card, starbucks card etc. The free gifts are selling like a hot cake, because I saw many people at the outlet for the purpose of redemption

Unknown said...

At least now got the options for people to choose whether to pick internet plan or voice internet plan. I subscribed the voice plan since Feb, although it's Hobson's choice but I wont mind because I'm satisfied with the plan

kingsloo said...

I dont get it, what so special for the plan? Mayb bcz I'm not celcom user haha

Unknown said...

First gold internet plan has huge internet quota which suitable for heavy user while the first gold voice internet plan consist of unlimited calls&sms. I prefer the voice internet plan because I make phone call always, somemore I'm not heavy user, huge data not suitable for me

Unknown said...

Well. This is a good plan from Celcom as total nett only RM84.80 with total 10GB wo. As i know Digi also abit expensive package which is RM98 (without GST%), 7GB data, unlimited all to all network but limit sms.

Unknown said...

You're right. I've made comparison among all the telco and found out that all the telco have slightly different charge rate but Celcom provide the hugest internet data. Smart consumer will know which to choose.

Unknown said...

Yaya. I'm smart consumer also becoz i already signed the package last month.i found out the coverage is strong than Digi.

Unknown said...

Obviously. Although celcom charge rate is not the cheapest among all the telco but it's still affordable. Not only the coverage and also the speed is fast. I feel like worth the every penny of it.

Sandra said...

I'm telco M user and seriously considering switch to Celcom because the plan I sung now charge me more than 100 bucks but only 1GB of data. The internet quota is totally not enough for me but I cant afford the better plan. I see this First Gold plan is not bad, it has attracted me

saupee said...

I have been using Celcom since year 2000 and changed the plan several times. This plan so far is the best plan of all time. Before this was the bundled iPhone package Celcom i99 which offered 3GB data and 6000 minutes free talk time for RM99.00. I'm satistied with the wide coverage and the speed seldom frustrates me even though in kampung.

Unknown said...

You're right. Celcom provide the widest coverage and the speed is fast, even I went to visit my friend who stay is rural area but the line is still with full bar. By the way, if I'm not mistaken, the promotion for first gold voice internet has been ended since yesterday

Sandra said...

I still thinking to introduce this plan to my cousin as he is considering to change plan. Since the promotion has ended, dont know my cousin still interested with it or not. Hope the promotion period can extend pls.

saupee said...

The plan has been extended until 31 May 2016 "due to popular demand"! Hurry guys.....

Sandra said...

Seriously? Anyway, I shall let him know about it. See whether he want it or not lo, since it still under promo what..

Unknown said...

Celcom you all sure is good? becoz as i know Maxis is the good coverage all these time.
Will it be the coverage become slow if everyone changed to Celcom?

saupee said...

I used to have two sim cards. Maxis (my first telco) and Celcom. Celcom has much better coverage even beyond urban areas. In terms of signal, I experienced now difference between Maxis and Celcom. But you know what? Maxis' cost is number one is Malaysia. So, I MNPed maxis number to celcom. Now, both using celcom lines.

kingsloo said...

Wa..seems worth to use this plan for company phone number..
I always lack of the data eh..quite expensive and slow to use other telco..

Yatin said...

But 1month use 10GB....Impossible lahh
Such a waste...

Sammy said...

Yatin, don't you know that Celcom can carry forward those unused data to next month?
It won't be waste actually.

Ruth Mantha said...

This plan need sign up any contract??
I scare later sign liao cant chg plan in many years leh

Kenny Chin said...

10GB is too much for me lah....
I cant use that much lol although I love Celcom's coverage

Wong said...

This plan doesn't need any contract. That's why I sign it hehe

Wong said...

10GB won't too much lah. At least can use the unfinish one on next month

Anonymous said...

LOL actually what is yonder music?

XY Koon said...

Yonder music actually kind of music box. It is free in this plan. You can listen music for free ! ;)

Sisterss said...

I think I'd sign up this plan. Quite worth hmm !

Anonymous said...

Actually this plan not expired at March?

Heart said...

Nope. This plan was extended as mentioned by celcom. Due too many ppl request to take tis plan