Saturday, February 23, 2019

Dying of Creativity

To the dearest creative people, youth with brain and passions. I am sorry. I can’t help. 

It is not that I decline to hear you. Or you have presented the worst idea. Indeed your idea, proposal and innovation are of world standard. 

Just that, you are now living in a space where the freedom to advice and to make a wise decision have disappeared. 

A space where, if a valuable advice is given for the higher up to ultimately make a decision, the advice is regarded as favouring a crony, favouratism. The space is filled with people who are paranoid. The people who like to label other people unclean. The people who will always blame other people. The people who still cannot move on despite a straight and wide road has been laid out for them to move forward.

I am sorry. I am witnessing the dying of creativity, innovation, passion, excitement, bravery.....

No comments: