Sunday, March 24, 2013

iPhone & iPad Tips

Hello everyone!

Are you a proud user of an Apple product? What do you have? What Apple product are you owning now? An iPhone or an iPad? How long have you been using them?

And the most important thing is "Are using the iPhone and/iPad at their maximum capabilities?"

I am a proud user of iPhone and iPad! My first Apple product was the iPhone 3G. I started using the iPhone 3G since August 2009 which I bought it when I was on official trip to the United States of America at that time.

Since then, I did not looking back anymore. Using Apple products such the iPhone has made me kind of been "tied up" to this Steve Jobs magical touches.

After experiencing the iPhone 3G, I started becoming one of the fans of Apple products. From the iPhone 3G, I keep updating my iPhone collections. Currently I am the proud owner of iPhone 3G, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.

I am also the user of Apple's iPad. Started from the first experience of using iPad First Generation (iPad 1) in July 2010, I continue using and keep up myself with the latest technology of iPad. Among the iPad models that I have had in my possessions were the iPad 1, iPad 2 and iPad Retina Display (iPad 4th Generation).

From August 2009 until now (March 2013), my total experience of using Apple's greatest inventions the iPhone and iPad is more than 3 years and 7 months.

So what? Means I'm gonna share some very useful tips and tricks on how to fully utilise your iPhone and iPad to the max!!!....

Stay tune and don't forget to come again for the very first tip about iPhone and/or iPad.

1 comment:

Lorenzo said...

Here is a tip for the iPad:

Popular bookmarklets such as the Evernote web clipper, Amazon wishlist, and Pinterest button are all compatible with the Safari web browser app.