Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Opinion about Learning Business Law

One of the final assignments my law lecturer asked every students to write is on their opinion about learning Business Law. Below is honest opinion:

Studying law is one of my favourite learning process. If I were good at English during my undergraduate time, degree in law would be among the choices of mine. I fell in love with law subjects when I did my first degree.

Business law is very relevant to my career and day to day live. If I could propose, I would make Business Law as a compulsory subject for all undergraduates.

The exposure to business and legal relationship aspects that are covered by this module will definitely be an important value added for students seeking for employment and strengthen the existing management capabilities of students who are already employed.

As for studying and teaching approaches adopted by the lecturer together with full participation by students, Business Law will never be a boring subject. Sharing of views from various perspectives that are guided by experienced lecturer, I am very pleased to say that learning Business Law has added a new stock of 'books' in my knowledge library.

No comments: