Thursday, April 26, 2012

New Salary Increase. Civil Servants joyful!

Kuala Lumpur, 26 April 2012 – Technology really makes our live easier. Anytime and anywhere, just at finger tips, I can have access to my banking account. Yesterday was the day that every civil servant waiting for. Their salary has now increased by 13%, thanks to Prime Minister Najib for being good to us and listening to the rakyat in reducing our cost of living. The 13% increase is for those in grade 41 to 54. For higher ranking the increase is between 7% to 9%.

Yeayy my new basic salary has jumped! My banking account shows the money has been credited to the account. I am not that overjoyed...though the salary has increased, the tax deduction also moves up in tandem with the increase. In the end, my net salary income increment is actually less than 13%. Based on my calculation, the annual tax for this year will be more than RM4,000.00. That’s a lot! Waaaaa....

The first thing of my expenses will go to paying for car insurance and road tax. It’s expiring today! Hopefully JPJ or Police Traffic won’t be around or placing a roadblock on the road from home to office which I use every day.

This few weeks I put on some weights and my waist expanded! I require new trousers. Some of them no longer fit. Too tight! So..this weekend need to do shopping. -- wan saupee

No comments: