Tuesday, June 25, 2013

PTD Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik / Administration and Diplomatic Officer

Information, Tips and Guides about PTD 

There are so many articles written about PTD. PTD is the Malay acronym of Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik that refers to a service scheme in the Malaysian Civil Service administration but quite often, PTD also is known as Perkhidmatan Tadbir dan Diplomatik. The former means the officer that is appointed by the Government under the service scheme of the latter. In English they are translated as the Administration and Diplomatic Officer or Service respectively.

As I am fully aware that PTD is considered as one of the most sought after jobs in Malaysia especially among the fresh graduates and the private sector employees who want to switch the job to Government job, I have written a number of postings and articles that are directly related to PTD. I also put some contents that I gathered from other authors who wrote about PTD on my blog http://saupee.blogspot.com.

Considering that all the postings are located on different pages of this blog, I have taken the initiative to consolidate them in one page for ease of searching and reference. I hope this will be the main one stop centre for those who wish to gather information about PTD. 

As a matter of facts, the original postings will remain on their respective page. This page will serve to provide you with direct links that will bring you straight to the page of your interest. 

Here we go:-

The MUST read articles if you want to join PTD!

Why I Choose PTD As My Career?

Sample of PTD Assessment's (PAC) Group Tasking

PTD Job Vacancy: Administration and Diplomatic Service (Pegawai Tadbirdan Diplomatik)

PTD dan Parlimen

PTD Penggubal Dasar Negara

8 Bidang Utama / Pengkhususan PTD

Kenapa Saya Memilih PTD Sebagai Kerjaya?

Official Sources

Official Website Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Awam (SPA)


Online Application Form SPA

Job Description of PTD

INTAN - Selection Process and Recruitment of PTD

Official Website Persatuan Perkhidmatan Tadbir dan Diplomatik


Other valuable information about PTD and Government job:

You Walk The Talk First

Why MBA Is Not All Good

A Fair View of PTD, please

Mencari makna kemunculan JUSA dan Turus Korporat — Dr Khir Toyo

18 skim sektor awam wajar contohi sistem PTD

A New Breed of Civil Servants

If you like the articles and postings, please share them with your friends, sisters, brothers and family members so that everybody will also reap the benefits!

Share via Twitter or Facebook

Me as a PTD also welcome any question or query from this site's visitors. I will try my best to answer all the question posted on this blog. Please do not hesitate to leave your comments here ya!!! or you may also email me for any private message. CHIAU.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As'salam Sir. I received an email from a SPA officer requesting some of my basic documents and certs regarding to PTD. I was given a week by the time the email sent. What does it mean? So I've got an acceptance?

saupee said...

Wa'alaikumussalam, emmm I'm not really sure what information SPA requires from you. My advise for you is to furnish the required information ASAP. Do make sure the information reach to that person. If possible, follow up by email or phone call...

I think, maybe there are some verifications required in relation to your personal/qualification information. I wish you all the best!

ainunruzana said...

Sir, if i were to take cat-acca pathway to become a chartered accountant, can i apply for this job after i complete my acca? Or does this job only accept degree? Thank you

saupee said...

Hi ainunruzana

Fyi the minimum requirement to become a PTD is a degree from recognized university/higher learning institutions.

asif said...

As salam wbt sir..im hasif and i juz pass the online exam on january 2016 and now will go for PAC end of this month..thanx for ur guide and the info that u give..many thanx

Hafiqah Ali said...

assalamualaikum. may i know what is the field of study that i should pursue for my degree to get into ptd after my diploma if i am taking diploma in english communication? fyi, i am 18 this year.

mohd hafiz said...

ptd jawatan paling berprestige.

Rajan said...

Can you please tell me the difference between N41 and M41? The "N" in the N41 standards for Neutral?