Friday, June 9, 2017

It's been a while...

Since reported duty in my home state last December 2016, I rarely wrote articles. This blog seems dying. Worry not! Nope! It still alive. I'm the blogger is still active. My brain always thinking. Okay.

In fact, my inner force keep telling my to write. Yes, I want to write indeed. I have a lot of ideas to lay it down on cyber canvas. 

Just that, I always lost focus. Unable to spend 1-2 hours to concentrate on writing. I have to many things to look after. 

Being the number one in state department, forced my to keep thinking and busy with work. 

Nevertheless, all these will not stop me from writing. Writing is my hobby and one of my ways presenting my thoughts and sharing knowledge. It also sharpen my writing skills and keep my language Bahasa Malaysia and English improved.

No comments: